What is Gator Board?
Features of Gator Board Signs
- Long term use
- Portable signage
- Fade resistant UV inks
- Print any photo or graphic on gator board
- Gator boards are easy to cut, and they come in different sizes for your custom use
- Custom order to any size up to 48”X96”
- Dense polystyrene foam core for internal durability
- Solid wood-fiber veneer for added strength
- Resistant to scratches, dents, water, and bends
- Paintable, direct digital print, and direct screen print surface
Check out our dimensional lettering sign for another great indoor display.
Gator Board vs Other Sign Materials
Confused by similar sounding products, and don't know which to use? Have no fear! We've put together this handy table which shows common sign materials compared, with links to our other product pages you can check them out!
|Gator Board||$$||Very Light||***||Wood Veneer||Glossy||No|
|Foam Board||$||Ultra Light||**||Paper||Matte||No|
|Ultra Board||$$||Very Light||***||Plastic||Glossy||No|
|Sintra Board||$$||Light||*****||PVC||Low Gloss||Yes|
|Coroplast||$||Ultra Light||****||Plastic Sheeting||Low Gloss||Yes|
Best Uses for Gator Board Printing
- Indoor/Outdoor Displays
- Promotional Displays
- Kiosk Displays
- Conference and event displays
- Job or craft fair displays
- Trade show table displays
- Yard signs and real estate signs
Gator board is an ideal choice of material for mounting exhibits and signs where rigidity, light weight, and warp resistance are a must.
Gator board printing is great for use where displays are transported from one location to another. To help set you apart from the competition, we use the highest quality UV inks guaranteed to grab your customer’s attention. Our gator board prints are a great tool for trade shows, presentations and special events.
For more unique and quality indoor signage check out our etched glass window film.
Foam Board vs Gator Board
Ultra Board vs Gator Board Signs
Life Span of Gator Board Prints
Local Delivery and Installation
Gator Board Signs Questions and Answers
Your top questions about custom gator board signs