Options for Reception and Lobby Signs
- Foam core – This is the most cost efficient and least durable option available. Most commonly, foam core is used for short-term indoor use only.
- Ultra board – This product is very close in cost to our foam core, however, it can be used for a longer period of time. Foam core has a paper face, where ultra board has a thin styrene face on both sides. This allows for a nicer print finish and long-term durability if handled properly.
- PVC – PVC (Sintra) is an expanded cell foam product that offers a very durable option at a fraction of the cost of acrylic. PVC can be used both indoors and outdoors, can be cut to any shape, and can be painted to match any color you may need. PVC dimensional signs and letters are great for long or short-term use and are one of our most economical options.
- Dibond – This is the sign material of choice our Coastal Creative lobby. Dibond is an outstanding product that comes in a variety of colors, including brushed aluminum, brushed gold and brushed bronze. Dibond can be used both indoors and outdoors and will last indoors for a lifetime.
- Acrylic – This glossy sub straight is a must for your high-end office. Acrylic comes in an array of colors, however, is also able to be custom painted to match your brand colors. Acrylic is also suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Installation of Reception and Lobby Signs
It is critical to have an installation plan in place before fabricating your dimensional signs & letters. Most commonly, dimensional signs are mounted to the wall using studs, which are inserted into pre-drilled holes in your wall. Dimensional signs can also be designed to utilize a large variety of standoffs that we have available. All of our dimensional signs include an installation template for ease of installation. Of course, we would be happy to assist you with your install today, so please feel free to call our friendly staff at 858-866-6560.
Uses for Dimensional Signs & Letters
Printing vs. Vinyl Applications
Reception and Lobby Signs Questions and Answers
Your top questions about custom reception and lobby signs
Are custom fonts available for use for my dimensional sign?
- Yes, we can use a wide variety of fonts for dimensional letters; however, some may not be possible, such as brush script fonts, depending on the size. Please feel free to contact our design staff at 858-866-6560 for any design or font related questions.
Do you offer custom color matching?
- Absolutely, at Coastal Creative we understand that your brand colors are important, and we will match them perfectly every time. Both printed and painted signs can be color matched to your exact specifications.
Can my custom design be used to make a dimensional sign?
What is the lifespan of a dimensional sign?
What is the turnaround time for custom dimensional lettering?
- Our standard turnaround time is three to five business days from proof approval. Of course, we are able to rush projects in less than 48 hours when needed.