A-frame signs, custom made in San Diego
- Sturdy, lightweight, and portable
- Filled with your choice of sand or water
- Made using premium PVC plastic materials
- Insert pocket makes for easy changing of graphics
- Great for long-term use
What are sandwich board signs?
Our custom A-frame signs are made from high-quality PVC plastic. PVC is at once sturdy and lightweight, making it ideal for signage that needs to be taken inside at night. We print your graphic or message using fade-resistant UV inks. Feel free to send us an existing design or message, or work with our professional graphic designers to create the best custom A-frame sign to suit your business needs.
Best uses of a custom A-frame sign
- On a nearby street corner to attract the attention of foot traffic from multiple directions.
- Near your parking lot to let your customers know you offer parking, and also to keep others from taking those spots.
- Write a clever message to encourage photographs and laughs, and to show the personality of your business.
- Promote daily specials, seasonal deals, or special events.
- To help customers find their way to your business, especially if your storefront is a bit off the beaten path.
Life span and durability of sidewalk signs
Custom prints on sandwich board signs typically last up to a year if used outdoors on a daily basis. The plastic and filling can last for 5+ years with proper care, but exposure to the elements typically begins to show on the graphic after a year of outdoor use. If used indoors exclusively, the graphics typically last up to four years. Luckily, A-frame signs come with interchangeable insert pockets. So once the graphic begins to fade, it can easily be swapped out for a new graphic without having to replace the entire sign. This makes sidewalk signs an excellent investment that will continue to show returns for years to come!
Local Delivery Areas Serviced
Product Questions and Answers
Here’s an example of some questions and and answers for a product.