San Diego Banner Printing
Banners can be displayed both indoors and outdoors, hanging or on one of our stands. Vinyl banners are a durable and portable advertisement tool that keeps working for you.
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Fade resistant UV inks
- Ask us about next day turnaround
- Draw the attention of new customers and maximize sales with a quality, custom made banner. Banners are a great way to advertise the grand opening of a new store, promote your next event, and introduce a new product or even special pricing.
- Our quality banners are a highly visible, versatile and affordable way to get noticed. Banners are 100% customizable to suit your needs, so call now to get one started today!
Banner Life Span
Our banners are printed on high quality 13 ounce outdoor vinyl, which is tear resistant and will withstand outdoor conditions for up to two years. For banners specifically used outdoors, edges are hemmed for added durability.
Custom Banner Shapes and Sizing
Typical banner sizes fall within the 12” to 240” inch range (1ft – 20ft) and those are the range of banners listed on this page. If you would like irregular sizes beyond this range, they can be accommodated for on an individual basis, so please contact us for advanced custom banners. There are limitless banner shapes if you want something different from a standard rectangle, and banners are very easy for customers to cut themselves. We do recommend you notify us if you want a custom shaped banners, since we have professional cutting tools to get the job done. We can help you determine the best sizing for whatever project you have since we have design and installation consultants that can work with your ideas to match up what size and number of banners you need to get the job done.
Indoor/Outdoor Banner Installation
All of our banners include grommets installed around the edges for ease of hanging. Grommets are spaced according to banner size, 2 to 4 feet apart, and at each corner.
We can install the banners for you at your location if you are in the local area.
If you are installing the banners yourself, bungee cables are best for banners that will be attached to large poles or columns that are too large for zip ties, but zip ties work really well on most fences or thin poles.
Maintaining Your Banner
With proper care, your banner could last as long as 5 years. Simply follow these instructions:
- When storing your banner, always roll it up with the print facing out.
- Never fold your banner.
- Do not store your banner in places of extreme heat (such as the trunk of your car) or direct sunlight.
- Clean your banner with mild soap and water only using a soft rag or paper towel.
- Never use a pressure washer or abrasive object for cleaning.
Local Delivery Areas serviced
All of San Diego and South Orange County.
Indoor and Outdoor Banners Questions and Answers
Your top questions about custom Indoor & Outdoor Banners
What are the size limits on custom banners?
Typical banner sizes fall within the 12” to 240” inch range (1ft – 20ft) and those are the range of banners listed on this page. If you would like irregular sizes beyond this range, they can be accommodated for on an individual basis, so please contact us for advanced custom banners.