Top Features of Hanging Vinyl Banners
Vinyl banners make excellent displays in a variety of settings due to their easy of assembly.
- Light-weight yet sturdy vinyl banners are easy to hang, disassemble, and store
- High quality vinyl allows for printing in 1440X740 dpi resolution
- Built-in banner hanging system
- Perfect for indoor, outdoor, and portable use
- Use any photo or design
- Custom cut to any size
- Option of local delivery
- Nationwide shipping available
Built-in Banner Hanging System
Every custom hanging banner comes with a built-in banner hanging system. The vinyl banners are looped at the ends where plastic frames can be easily inserted. This banner hanging system is effortless to set up, an ideal prop for shops that want to display their banners outside during business hours and take them back inside after closing. Because the banner hanging system takes virtually no effort to assemble, a custom hanging banner is also a perfect piece of signage to bring along to trade shows and other events.
When you buy a custom hanging banner, you will never have to mess with zip ties, tangled ropes, or bungee cords during set up or breakdown. Furthermore, there is no need to make sure you have a chain-link fence or perfectly spaced columns from which to suspend the banner. Your hanging banner will incur less wear and tear without constant fastening and unfastening. These conveniences make for a considerable advantage, and for that reason hanging vinyl banners tend to be a bit more expensive than banners with simple grommets. This convenient banner hanging system makes our vinyl banners an excellent option for those looking for portable and non-permanent signage solutions.
Hanging Banner Display Ideas
- Use one large banner as a back drop with several, thinner banners arranged at varying depths in front of it.
- Bring it along to events, both indoor and outdoor. Banners can be custom cut to be tall, allowing your message to be seen high above the crowds.
- Attract passersby into your storefront with a sidewalk banner. After closing, easily take the banner inside to store for the night.
- Hang banners from the ceiling to use as light weight aisle markers and wayfinding signs.
Life Span of Hanging Vinyl Banners
Displayed indoors and out of direct sunlight, hanging vinyl banners can last upwards of 5 years without showing any signs of fading. Displayed outdoors, a hanging banner can be expected to last about a year depending on weather conditions. Thanks to the built-in banner hanging system, less hassle with assembly and breakdown contributes to an extended product life for these banners which will endure less wear and tear.
Caring for your Hanging Banner
Your custom hanging banner is easy to clean and care for. It can be lightly scrubbed with mild soap and water, or sprayed with all purpose cleaner and wiped clean. As would be expected, a hanging banner can easily be hung to dry.
Local Delivery Areas Serviced
We are happy to deliver and install hanging vinyl banners to all of San Deigo and South Orange County.
Once we have completed your custom hanging banner, we will ship it to you anywhere within the United States. Depending on your order size we may offer free or expedited shipping. Please contact us using the form to get the exact details, and we will ensure your experience is amazing!