Directional Arrow Signs to Print for Business & Events
- Fade resistant UV inks
- Custom order to any size up to 48”X96”
- Full color prints on Coroplast corrugated plastic sheets
- Light-weight for easy distribution
- Variety of display options, including in ground, hanging, or fixed.
Looking for a low cost way to promote your business, sale, or event? Let custom directional arrow signs guide customers right to your door. Custom signs make sure your customers can find you, and while at the same time sparking interest in passersby. Plastic arrow signs are a low cost, reusable, and easy to store alternative to large scale advertisement. Because they are so light weight, directional arrow signs are great for mobile vendors to take along to different events. We can help you design the perfect custom arrow signs to print for your business!
Top Uses of Plastic Arrow Signs
Directional arrow signs are cheap to print and easy to distribute, which means that they have a ton of usage potential. Here are some common and creative ways to display custom arrow signs:
- Display arrow signs in high traffic areas to help guide foot traffic to your business.
- Guide customers to important areas of your business like the cash register, bathrooms, or reception desk.
- As a wayfinding solution for busy events like tradeshows, conventions, or concerts.
- Guide your customers to your business’ designated parking spaces, all the while keeping non-customers from unknowingly parking in your lot.
- Line up a series of custom arrow signs to spark intrigue in potential customers as they follow a path. The message can be spaced out across several signs to capture attention.
- Plastic arrow signs are light weight enough for sign spinners to do some really neat tricks!
- Use plastic arrow signs as an interactive tool in presentations, team building exercises, or other events that require branded props.
- For mobile vendors for use at markets and festivals.
Best Practices Display Options for Directional Arrow Signs
Since arrow signs necessarily point in a certain direction, it is important to have an idea of where you plan to display your signs before you send your arrow signs to print. That way we can make sure your sign points in the right direction and gets plenty of attention!
First things first, you want to make sure your directional arrow sign is in a high traffic area. The more people walking or driving by in that space, the better. Secondly, it’s important to consider what people commonly look for and where they are when that need navigational assistance. If your customer parking lot is tucked out of view, placing a directional arrow sign near the front of your business can help people find it.
You have lots of options when it comes to displaying plastic arrow signs. Since these directional arrow signs are printed on corrugated plastic, they are super light weight. They can easily be tacked onto a wall or another surface, or hung from the ceiling. In addition to being so light weight, the Coroplast material is also very sturdy. They don’t require taut suspension (like some banners do), and they hold up well on stakes, even in relatively harsh weather conditions. If you’d like to brainstorm ways to display your arrow signs, let us know when you place your order! We’d be happy to give you some ideas.
Life Span of Plastic Arrow Signs to Print
We print our directional arrow signs on Coroplast corrugated plastic sheets with fade resistant UV inks. Coroplast is tougher than corrugated fiberboard and much lighter than extruded plastic sheeting. Both stain resistant and waterproof, these plastic arrow signs are ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. Depending on usage and conditions, our custom directional signs can last for well over a year.
We will happily deliver our custom arrow signs to all of San Diego and South Orange County.
Once we’ve completed your custom arrow signs, we’ll ship them to you anywhere within the United States. Depending on your order size we may offer free or expedited shipping. Please contact us using the form to get the exact details, and we’ll ensure your experience is amazing!